Wednesday 19 November 2014

Usoro Akpanusoh lauds Eddie Eyibo on award conferment

Usoro Akpanusoh lauds Eddie Eyibo on award conferment
BY KENNETH JUDE

A top aspirant for Esit Eket/Ibeno State Constituency seat in Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Usoro Akpanusoh has congratulated Mr. Eddie Eyibo, the Permanent Secretary, Akwa Ibom State Government on the conferment of “Excellence Public Administrator” on him by Newstrend Group of Publications during the 9th Newstrend Annual Leadership Conference and Award held in Uyo last Friday. 
 
Rt. Hon. Usoro Akpanusoh who is also the immediate past State Organising Secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), spoke glowingly about the recipient describing him as a man of integrity and a statesman he holds in high esteem. He commended Newstrend Group for the award noting that it is well deserved for his work ethic and service to humanity. Hear him: “he’s my father and inspiration and a very humble man who has been praying for me and has wished me well in my career as a politician. He’s a consummate administrator hence this award is not a surprise to me because the award is well deserved and I believe it’s a way of encouraging him to do more for the masses by being a father to the fatherless. 
 
He has also touched my life in terms of being a life coach and has further trained me on how I should conduct myself. In fact, in my aspiration, he’s one of the persons that have supported me so much. He has contributed spiritually, morally, financially to the success of Kini-Abasi Campaign Organisation. That’s why i am here on behalf of the Group to honour him. I pray that God will continue to protect him and give him more wisdom, more grace to continue piloting the affairs of Government at all levels that he is given responsibility because I believe he will discharge any responsibility given him very well; I am proud of him for this award.’’

On what the award means to Kini-Abasi Campaign Organisation and to him as a person, he reiterated that the awardee is one man that inspires him a great deal. His words: ‘’ he’s one of the persons that are inspiring me and having seen him receive this award, I also derive strength to also look at providing services to the people. I associate with him on this award and believe that it’s for the entire people of Esit-Eket in particular and Akwa Ibom State in general.’’ He submitted.

Meanwhile, Senator Itang Edet Umoeyo has poured encomiums on Mr. Eddie Eyibo on his meritorious award as ‘’ Excellent Public Administrator’’ by Global Newstrend  Group of publishers. The lawmaker described the recipient as a seasoned administrator and an astute coordinator  whose imprints in the public sector have been felt by all. He prayed God to sustain him so that he’ll continue to work passionately for humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment