Tuesday 5 November 2013

Davido doing music ‘for only 10 years’, going into Oil and Gas in 2014


Davido doing music ‘for only 10 years’, going into Oil and Gas in 2014


Davido says he won’t be doing music for more than 10 years.
Speaking with Jayne Augoye of Punch Newspaper, David Adeleke said that he would have turned 30-years-old then and would be ‘free to rest’.

‘I want to do music for 10 years. By that time, I will be 30, and free to rest. Some people are just starting out at 30 but I am already a success and threat at 20. Fame at a young age is a plus because I still have like 10 years to ball while some people are just starting at 27 and 30‘, Davido said.

The 20-year-old also disclosed that he will be going into Oil and Gas business next year with his elder brother Adewale Adeleke. ‘I have plans to go into oil and gas business with my elder brother next year‘.

Ever since debuting in late 2010, Davido’s music has enjoyed rave reviews. And even with a handful of controversies, the Pop star has found himself in the A-list bracket along with the likes of 2face Idibia, Psquare, Wizkid and others…

No comments:

Post a Comment