Sunday 22 September 2013

Ngozi Ezeonu says her weight loss isn’t health related

Ngozi Ezeonu says her weight loss isn’t health related
Ngozi Ezeonu has reacted to rumours suggesting she has a health condition after she released a new set of photos.

The Nollywood actress has been posting pictures of her toned down body on her Facebook Page. Ezeonu was plus sized before now, and the new images show she’s lost an incredible amount of weight.

‘I will really appreciate it if some people will stop insinuating that I am sick just because I worked on my weight. Please o I’m not sick. Wish us well instead of sickness or death. Thank u’, she wrote on her Facebook page.
The actress has over the years featured in over 50 movies, ubiquitously playing the role of a ‘mother’.

No comments:

Post a Comment